All events take place on Liverpool Campus, with the exception of the two Writing Retreats (26th and 27th June).
The planned events cover a wide range of subjects and offers many opportunities for networking with other PGRs. We have two events led by postgraduate researchers:
Improvisation in the workplace – a tool for research – 9:30-12:30 26th June
– a new event to help you explore improvisation techniques to help you make decisions on the spot and under time pressure. The event aims to be both enjoyable and provide confidence and team-building skills.
Support for PGRs – Have Your Say! – 2-3:30 pm 27th June – an informal group discussion on the challenges involved in doing a PhD, to explore options for creating peer support groups in the coming year. All PGRs are welcome to come to room 4 of the Faculty suite, Central Teaching hub – please register to receive an email reminder.
Further sessions in Researcher week include:
- Introductory events for those new to the University;
- Popular sessions from previous researcher weeks covering ‘How to work with your Supervisor‘, ‘Planning your Final Year’, ‘Viva Survivor’ and guidance to help you develop Evidence reviews;
- A session on ‘Writing Targeted Grant Proposals’;
- A visit from the library and talks on data access and Liverpool elements;
- A tour of the Guild.
Find out more and register on the LDC Intranet site
Connect with us at #ldcpgrweek.