PGR Development announce the programme for our annual Summer School. There will be a range of development opportunities for all postgraduate researchers. Our line up for the Summer School is as follows – click on the titles for more information. To book on a session go here.
- Monday 21st July – 11.00 -13.30: The Enterprising Researcher – Denise Chilton Enterprise Champion
- Tuesday 22nd July: 9.30 -16.00 Building an academic career and developing a personal brand – Dr Jen Allanson
- Wednesday 23rd July: 10.00 – 16.00 Research Essentials – Dr Nathan Ryder
- Thursday 24th July: Viva Survivor (two, three hour sessions – one in the morning 9.30 – 12.30 and one in the afternoon 13.30 -16.30) – Dr Nathan Ryder
- Tuesday 29th July: 9.30 – 12.30 The Influential Researcher and 13.30 – 16.30 The Online Researcher– Dr Jen Allanson
- Wednesday 30th July: 9.30 – 16.30 Introduction to Project Management– Fistral Training
To book on any of these courses please go to the Education Development booking page.
Each course is run by a professional colleague experienced with the postgraduate research community and the university sector. I thoroughly recommend all of the sessions for postgraduate researchers that want to advance in their careers and learn more skills.
Dr Richard Hinchcliffe