Further events to help your ongoing career preparation
We have a range of on campus events and a further delivery of our online Careers Portfolio to supplement our careers programme in the coming months.
Short Events on-campus:
organised by the Careers and Employability Service – Defining your own strengths and preferences which will be useful when preparing for job interviews
– PGRs: Career Management – 23rd April 2015
– PGRs Developing Networking skills – 30th April 2015
– PGRs Developing your Interview Skills – 7th May 2015
– PGRs Making an Impact at work – 14th May 2015
– PGRs Making Academic Applications – 21st May 2015Book via CLL booking system
Further careers events are run by the Careers and Employability Service
Career Development Portfolio: please book before 27th April 2015 for a place on the last offering for this academic year:
APRC103 27th April – 8th June 2015
The next delivery of this course will be in Autumn 2015.
For full details see: http://www.liv.ac.uk/pgr-development/careers-development/online/
Further details of all options, and registration in Liverpool Life can be found on the PGR Development website at