Webinar: ‘Effectively Using the PGR Toolbox’
PGR Development are offering a numbers of webinars to help newly registered PGRs make effective use of the PGR Toolbox. The following dates are open for booking:
During the webinar we expect to offer:
• A brief introduction to the Institutional requirements
• A demonstration of how to use the software in the PGR Toolbox
• A question and answer session where you can raise any queries or problem you have had using the software.
The webinar will specifically address the PGR Toolbox within Liverpool Life, including:
• Record of Supervisory Meetings, including how to arrange meetings with your supervisors, set an agenda and targets, upload documents, and send Outlook appointments to your supervisors.
• PGR Portfolio of Activity, including how to record your training activities, email your portfolio to your supervisor, how to print your portfolio for compiling your CV.
To attend you need only have Internet access. We will send a link to the Webinar software to all registered participants at least 15 minutes before the session starts, to allow you to test your connection.
How to book
To book your place, click on the links above or visit the Educational Development Booking web page. http://www.liv.ac.uk/cll/booking/index.htm?filter=toolbox&button=Go! and scroll down to the appropriate date.