Following our recent announcement of upcoming events, we are now able to arrange booking for two further series of events, as outlined below.
New Dates in our webinars Series
We can now offer three further dates for the webinar series begun in January, with a repeat of the two sessions offered previously and a new webinar in Project management.
Please follow the links below for further details and to book a place:
- Webinar: Managing the research writing process 9th May 12:30 -13:30
- Webinar: Enhancing your Research Presentations 16th May 12:30 -13:30
- Webinar: Project Management for PhD Researchers – an Introduction 23rd May 12:30 -13:30
Please see our website for further information on this webinar series.
New course in Facilitation
This May we are piloting a new course to help participants develop their facilitation skills, for use in their teaching, their current research roles or longer term aspirations. During the sessions participants are encouraged to plan their own action plans for further development. Participation may also lead to paid roles within PGR professional development.
Please follow the links below for further details and to book a place*:
- Webinar: Introduction to Facilitation in the Research Environment 11th May 12:30 -13:30
- Facilitation methods and application 19th May 9:15 – 12:30
- Applying Facilitation as Professional Development 26th May 9:15 – 12:30
*Participants will need to register for each session separately, but please note that the webinar provides essential preparation for the following two half-day workshops.
We hope to be able to repeat this offering in Autumn 2016.