All events take place on Liverpool Campus (various locations)
The planned events cover a wide range of subjects and offers many opportunities for networking with other PGRs. the sessions include:
- Introductory events for those new to the University;
- Development workshops for those in their first year, including, ‘Your Thesis: why you should start your writing now!’, ‘Getting started with academic writing’, ‘How to work with your Supervisor ‘ and guidance to help you develop Evidence reviews;
- Guidance on ‘Stress and mental health for postgraduate students’;
- The talk: ‘Achieving Nirvana on stage: How to deliver a great talk’;
- LDC development events including a new ‘Design Thinking’ workshop;
- Sessions for those in the later sages of their PhD, including ‘Planning your Final Year’, ‘Thesis writing morning’, ‘Viva Survivor’ and the Thesis submission through Liverpool Elements;
- Opportunities to take time out with a range of musical events, and other sessions, including gardening.
Find out more and register on the LDC Intranet site
Connect with us at #ldcpgrweek.