Supporting You and Your Research
We are offering a range of online, specialist workshops on academic writing, research leadership, careers and employability throughout Spring and Summer.
These are a great opportunity to increase your knowledge, refine your skills, meet our friendly programme tutors and postgraduate researchers across the University.
To find out more and register directly for the events while places last, please go to our LDC Development Team Eventbrite pages:
- Thurs, 05 May, Fundamentals of Academic Writing, Part 1 – Laying the Foundation Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm
- Wed, 11 May, “Star Researcher” programme of 3 practical, action-oriented online workshops Time: 10:00am – 12:30 pm
- Thurs, 12 May, Fundamentals of Academic Writing, Part 2 – Effective Drafting Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm
- Tue, 17 May, Online Writing Retreats Time: 09:45 am – 16:45pm
- Thurs, 19 May, Fundamentals of Academic Writing, Part 2 – Effective Editing Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm
- Tue, 24 May, Online Writing Retreats Time: 09:45 am – 16:45pm
- Tue, 24 May, Using LinkedIn to Develop your Career Time: 09:30 am – 12:30 pm
LDC Development Programme Timetable
Other upcoming courses presently open for booking via LDC Development website are:
Overcoming Imposter Feelings, 10 June 2022 (Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm)
The Emotionally Intelligent Researcher, 24 June 2022 (Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm)
We’ll be adding events throughout the year, so do check back!
Workshop numbers are capped and places book up quickly. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We really look forward to working with you!
LDC Development Team/SAS/SEE