Postgraduate Researcher Week offers an ideal opportunity to meet up and network with other research students from across campus and includes a variety of training and development workshops for postgraduate researchers.
See the Doctoral College Intranet for a full timetable and links to further event details and registration
This March the sessions include:
- Welcome sessions from the Doctoral College and the Guild of Students.
- A talk on ‘Wellbeing and mental health for researchers’ and ‘Becoming a mindful researcher’
- A new PGR ‘Career Ready’ Bootcamp and shorter career-focussed sessions to prepare yourself for the next stage after the PhD
- Talks to help you manage and publish your research and advice on ‘Developing Evidence Reviews’
- A webinar and workshop introducing ‘The Conversation’
- Workshops on Poster Presentations and ‘Taking Ownership of your PhD’
- Repeated sessions of ‘Viva Survivor’ and ‘Planning your final Year’
- A talk on ‘Achieving Nirvana on stage: How to deliver a great talk’
The week closes with a Research Café networking event.