Opportunity to increase your knowledge of understanding and working with people, communication, influence and impact
Places are available on the next two online sessions of Working with Difficult People, delivered by Company of Mind.
The knowledge, insights, skills and tools you will gain from Working with Difficult People will make it easier to understand and work with people, particularly in challenging situations.
To find out more and register directly for the events while places last, please go to our LDC Development Team Eventbrite pages:
- Wed, 16 February, Working with Difficult People : People – Differences Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Wed, 23 February, Working with Difficult People: People & Change Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm
Supporting You and Your Research
Join us for the final part of our four-week programme ‘From Surviving to Thriving’! The session is presented by Dr Matt Lane from The Researcher Development Partnership Cambridge on:
- Mon, 21 February, From Surviving to Thriving, Week 4: Nurturing Your Happiness Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm
While a joyful curiosity might be the fuel of research, doing it day-to-day can be really tough. The series aims to help researchers move just a little bit from a sense of merely ‘surviving’ within the research process to ‘thriving’, being just a little bit more productive and happier.
Other upcoming courses presently open for booking via LDC Development website are:
- Getting Organised for Research (and Life) 1 – Get Control of the ‘Tasks’ that Plague our Mind, 25 March 2022 (Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm)
- Getting Organised for Research (and Life) 2 – Get Control of Research Literature and Information, 01 April 2022 (Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm)
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome, 05 April 2022 (Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm)
- Getting Organised for Research (and Life) 3 – Get Control of Life’s Projects, 08 April 2022 (Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm)
- The Emotionally Intelligent Researcher, 26 April 2022 (Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm)
Supporting Your Career Offer
- Creating Effective Job Applications 1 and the Follow-up Support 2, 01 & 11 March 2022 (Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm)
- Effective Career Networking, 15 March 2022 (Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm)
- Shining at Interview, 22 March 2022 (Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm)
- PGR ‘Career Ready’ Bootcamp, 29 March 2022 (09:30am – 12:30pm)
- The Emotionally Intelligent Researcher, 26 April 2022 (09:30am – 12:30pm)
Our workshops listed above are taught live and online to Postgraduate Researchers throughout the year. Workshop numbers are capped and places book up quickly. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We really look forward to working with you!