PGR development has recently acquired a range of online courses on Research Integrity, produced by the Epigeum group. These courses are designed to give postgraduate and post-doctoral researchers an essential understanding of responsible research practices in their area of study and aim both to give new Researchers an introduction to good practice in research, and to help PGRs prepare to advance their research career.
>> Courses on Research Integrity
(UoL username/password is required)
The package includes five separate modules that cover the areas of Arts and Humanities, Biomedical Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Natural and Physical Sciences and Social and Behavioural Sciences.
PGR Development also provides a wide range of other Online resources which have now been moved to provide more direct access from our website at
- Courses from Epigeum on Research Methods covering Literature Review, the Sciences, the Social Sciences and the Arts And Humanities
- Resources on Poster Preparation
- Resources to improve your Career Management Skills
- Resources to help you prepare for your Viva
- Links to a useful range of PDF resources from Vitae.
Many resources can now be accessed directly, but some will require a University password. The packages on Research Writing and Presentation are currently under revision.
For further enquiries, please contact PGR Development Online Enquiries